Namaste!

Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog. I have been obsessed with Lost for quite some time now and thought it was only appropriate to just start my very own blog about it instead of relying on others!

So, since it's late in the game I'll just do a quick recap of the episodes so far (which you can go click through on the archives.) My plan for this blog is to watch the episode, jot down the major themes I notice throughout, recap them here, and then add my theories, predictions, and connections these theories have to the past to help everyone remember anything important they may have forgotten. (Since I'm a huge nerd.)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thank God!

This last bit of a recent interview with Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof made me happy!!

The one thing that Carlton and I are steadfast on saying over and over again, and that we're not lying about is that the show is not all a dream. It's happening in the real world, there are real stakes, you're not going to get to the end and cut to black and suddenly realize that this was all sort of a fantasy. That's the only thing that we sort of need to get out there in the world, because it does diffuse a lot of wacky theories. (read the full article here)

I mean, I never really agreed with people who thought this way,
but its nice to know (sort of for sure) that we're not gonna find out that Hurley is experiencing hallucinations in the mental hospital... I kind of knew that the writers were too sophisticated to pull that, but phew. We can rest assured that the ending will be far more bad ass than a dream, etc.

What are some of your thoughts on how the show might end, the big picture issues, and answers to the island mysteries?

Also, here is the Orchid Video mentioned in the interview.

No comments: